- 45 minutes’ drive from Kuching City Centre and Kuching International Airport, Sarawak, Malaysia on the Island of Borneo.
- Concept of creating awareness of nature conservation, green ecology, local cultures and farming.
- Learn about life on the farm, meet the animals that make a farm their home and enjoy fresh air and the abundant sunlight.
- Discover how farmers work hard to grow our food. Enjoy scenic views of grazing horses and pasturing sheep in gentle rolling hills where birds warble and flutter in the midst of fragrant flowers, blue sky and white cloud.
- The farm also retains some of the old school games for children, multi-ethnic handicrafts, local culture, customs and much more.
- The accommodation site was also launched in September 2019 whereby visitors now can book and stay overnight at the farm.
The farm is carefully planned and developed based on the 5 main themes as folows:
1. Agriculture – Growing Plants and Crops
2. Forestry - Ecotourism
3. Animal Husbandry
5. Leisure & Healthy Lifestyle
kuching , Farm, Borneo, Sarawak